Tuesday, April 5, 2016

#4. Day after Day







DAY AFTER DAY.

Day after day,
I dream a new me
Some days a mermaid sitting by a sea
Other days a fire ball out on flee

Day after day,
Source: Framed Figments
I dream a new me
Some days writing a letter under the moonlight
Other days a rock-star shining so bright

Day after day
I dream a new me
Some days smiling quietly in my sleep
Other days preaching thoughts so deep

Day after day
I dream a new me
Some days making the world smile
Other days omitting all fears and being agile

Day after day
I dream a new me
Some days in love
Other days the messenger dove

Day after day
I dream a new me
Some days what I want to be
Other days the me I may never see


- Srishti

2 comments:

  1. I love this dreaming girl! We have so much in ourselves. I so love how we express them. What is this A-Z challenge, though? I've seen many blogs participating in it, but have never tried to find out! It never seemed very appealing before.

    ReplyDelete