Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentine Series



Our blogging team at Half Baked Voices, out of ardent love for words settled on giving our own touch to this Valentine's Week. Coming from several writers, all holding varying notions about love, we have for you a short series, spread over the week, starting from Rose Day.

Well amigos and amigas, my contribution to the series is a part on Chocolate Day!
Since the time I had been assigned this topic (thank God, it was this topic), I have been whining about no one (guy) ever giving me a chocolate, which would have at least helped me in coming up with a story. Apart from my brothers, the only guys who've ever given me chocolates are the ones at the kirana stores. Generous lot :')
But somehow, and with a great deal of help from the girl gang there, I am up with my story. I hope you people find it tolerable. Do give it a read :)

Here's the link to the parts till date:


I'd love to read your response :)
Enjoy!


P.S.: If you find the opening para of my story good (which I hope you do), the credit for most of it goes to Divya, the writer for Rose Day, and the brain behind this series :)


Love and Smiles,

-Srishti :)

No comments:

Post a Comment