Sunday, February 1, 2015

Flash Fiction- 'Friends for Life'


She walked out of the examination hall, dunked in disappointment. “Another exam gone bad. Only if I had gone through that chapter at least once!”, mumbling to herself, she adorned a look of utmost dejection.

“Heyo babe! How’d it go? I am  dead sure  the examiner’s gonna resign from his job seeing my paper. It was that bad!”, she heard her bestie blabber, coming up to her from behind. At that very instant, she gave out a slight smile, as her heart settled down a bit.


Sometimes just knowing that probably your best friend is standing just beside you in the pit, helps a bit in easing out that terrible feeling of spoiling an exam. May be that’s what makes you two 'Friends for Life'



P.S. No idea if this happens with the general population, but it definitely does with me :D


-Ti :)

2 comments:

  1. Misery loves company..
    I too feel the same! hah...I remember feeling this way throughout school and college :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah. Glad to know I have company :D

      Delete