Saturday, March 2, 2013

Why?




You promised to be there forever,
And I believed I found a treasure.

I thought you were a great friend,
But you broke my heart..I can't mend.

Were all those care and support just fake??
Enough of this heart..it's time for mind to wake.

You actually were always like this,
I gave your real self a miss.

Didn't understand that for u it was just fun,
Please don't try it with another one.

I don't want to say this..but all 'cause of demise,
"You really were an EVIL in DISGUISE".

You promised to be there forever,
Then why you left like you knew me never??














This was mainly a vent out poem I wrote long back. Just felt like sharing.
*It has nothing to do with my current state of mind.

Good Night! :)





15 comments:

  1. Nice poem. Beautifully written. :)

    So, If not current state of mind, was it then, when you wrote? :P Sorry, Just kidding.

    Take Care and Keep Writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I was pissed off at a friend...never in need :P

    Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifully written I must say- the right words bringing out the right emotions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thankyou!

      I must say, super glad to see you here :D

      Delete
  4. Very well expressed! Keep writing Srishti. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou! :)
    Glad to see you here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. :D Because it was written deeply in anger!

      Thanks for the read :)

      Delete
    2. Thankyou! Hope you find it worth it :)

      Delete
  7. A good one.. and the psyche comes out well, of helplessness and denial.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey a really nice poem.
    I am glad I found your blog! :D
    Really love ur writings .
    Indian?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Halima! Thankyou so much for the compliment! :)
      Welcome here. :)

      Yup. Purely Indian. :D

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete