Wednesday, January 16, 2013

You are my Life, my Angel, my Genie


Every time
 I look into your face

I witness the love you embrace,

The love for us and dad.

our li'l happiness is enough to make you glad

I love you Maa for what you have been to me,

you are my life, my angel, my genie.

Always involved in making us better,

you are the sole reason that our life's a glitter.


There were days when I cried at my highest pitch,

but you handled me without any hitch.

You smiled even at my silliest acts,

your kiss a reward for all my tacts.

I love you ma for what you have been to me,

you are my life, my angel, my genie.

Whenever I am there as a culprit before dad,

you stand by me,not letting me be sad.


Whatever be the circumstances around,

you've been selfless and profound.

I have known you suffering a lot in life,

as a sister,a mother, a wife.

But you've always stayed mute,

none of our beliefs you chose to refute.


I am sorry Maa for times I've been rude,

when I was stupid to show ingratitude.

Maa, .you taught me how to deal with this world,

my invisible support when situations are curled.

I love you ma for what you have been to me,

you are my life, my angel, my genie.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! :')
    I'm so super touched. This is truly AMAZING!!
    I like the way it rhymes in parts and I love how beautifully you've expressed your feelings in words!

    Keep writing love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot dear :)
    I always end up rhyming lines even if I don't plan to :D and that helps!

    ReplyDelete